We are pleased to provide this facility and whilst we have attempted to make our venue as safe as possible, the very nature of Children’s soft play means that inevitably accidents do occur.
To minimise any risk we ask that anyone entering Play Valley observes the following:
- Parental supervision is required at all times. Parents are responsible for their child/children at all times. Parents must ensure that their child understands the rules of play and that they can manage the equipment safely.
- For child protection reasons, we operate CCTV within Play Valley.
- Only children aged 12 years and under are permitted to Play.
- Our play areas have been classified safe to be used by children within specific age ranges. These age ranges are: Baby & Toddler Area – 3 years and under. Main Play Frame – 12 years and under. The management and staff team at Play Valley will enforce these age limits for insurance purposes and for the Health and Safety of all visitors to Play Valley.
- Play Valley regulates the number of customers on the premises at any one time and reserves the right to limit play to 2 hours at busy periods, to ensure the enjoyment and safety of all customers. Customers will be notified of any time limit to their play session upon check in at Play Valley.
- We recommend that arms and legs are covered at all times to prevent friction burns. Clothing should be tucked in and any jewelry or clothing with cords should be removed.
- Climbing the netting, entry/exit gates and the furniture is not allowed. Fighting, bullying or any behavior deemed destructive or in any way inappropriate will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave.
- We ask that customer report all accidents to a member of staff, to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential of re-occurrence. These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
- Do not climb the slides or play in front on the slide exits.
- Smoking (including e-cigarettes) or the use of fire within the building or on the premises of Play Valley is forbidden with the exception of birthday candles at pre-booked parties, in the party rooms only.
- For hygiene reasons, socks must be worn at all times by anyone using the play equipment. Socks are available to purchase at reception. Shoes must be removed before entering the play frame.
- Only food and drink purchased from the Play Valley café may be consumed on the premises. Baby food and food for very specific dietary requirements are exempt. Food, drink or chewing gum must not be taken into the play frame.
- Customers must adhere to any verbal instructions given by staff along with the signage that appears throughout the play centre – we want you to be safe and enjoy your visit.